top of page
  • Writer's pictureTaiwan Investment

Foreigner To Work And Stay In Taiwan

We offer you some options, to get work permit and A.R.C. at once.

1. With minimum NT 500,000 as capital, will have one manager work permit.

2. With minimum NT 6,000,000 as capital, will have one investment A.R.C.

3. Any A.R.C. holder can apply dependent resident for mate and child.

4. With minimum NT 5,000,000 as capital, will have qualification to hire foreign specialists.

To find out more how to get the work -permit and setup the business in Taiwan,

please kindly visit our website .

3 views0 comments


bottom of page